It was drawn up following the General Variation to the PRG and saw particular attention paid to the following topics:
- the cycle / pedestrian bridge was found to be decisive in order to safely connect the entire territory of Sulbiate;
- Piazza Castello was subject to a redevelopment proposal aimed at reducing the problem of parking and increasing public green;
- the redevelopment of via De Amicis was a duty given the nearby school;
- Piazza Giovanni XXIII turned out to be the real center of Sulbiate;
- the area of via Madre Laura has been deepened in order to better relate the public and recreational green with the surrounding structures;
- Piazza Beretta was the last square that deserved an in-depth design study, given the presence of interesting architectures such as the church of San Pietro and the former spinning mill;
- the ring of cycle / pedestrian path about 6 km long, organized in safety and connected with the whole of Sulbiate.